Maintaining the health and safety of our community is paramount at Clark-Lindsey. At this time, we are not allowing volunteersin the building if they have the COVID-19 vaccine and can provide sufficient proof. We appreciate your interest. If you would like to give back to our community in other ways, please email email@example.com or text 217-714-6819. To learn more about the precautionary measures we are taking to protect residents and staff from the novel coronavirus, click HERE.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Clark-Lindsey!
“I absolutely LOVE volunteering at Clark-Lindsey! You all provide incredible programming for the residents and I look forward to coming every week. I also feel like as a volunteer, I am really given responsibilities and have a purpose in being there which is not always the case when volunteering, so thank you!” ~Alyssa Hunter
Fill out the online Volunteer Application: CLICK HERE.
Clark-Lindsey is always looking for new volunteers and opportunities for our residents to benefit from others’ generous hearts and talents! We thank you for your interest in volunteering your time with us and we hope you can take away a wonderful experience as well.
SOME OF OUR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Greeter and server at the monthly Ethel & Maud’s Table
- Leading a small or large group game or activity
- Friendly visits with residents
- Greet and direct visitors at the front desk
- Arts and crafts
- Play card or board games
- Green Thumb – assist in care of plants in health center or in resident’s garden plots
- Walking with a resident in the park or courtyard
- Lead or assist fitness and exercise classes
- Reading to a resident (mail, newspaper, magazines, books, etc.)
- Writing letters or helping with reading and sorting a resident’s mail
- Host a musical performance for our residents!
- Educational presentations on a topic of your choice
- Social and party planning
- Shopping assistance
- Pet visits – bring your 4-legged friend to visit our residents
- Library aides
- Cooking/baking with residents
- Plus many more!
And be sure to visit our updated PROGRAM CALENDARS. Many of the listed activities need volunteers!